4.05.2015

Long Time No Post


Its been awhile, but I've been very busy. I'm in my last semester of college, I got more hours at work, and I am currently working on launching my accessories business. I have been creating some fashion collages on Polyvore. So if you have an account with Polyvore, go follow me to stay up to date, click here or Instagram click here or to just see another side of me, visit my other Instagram account click here. Anyways onto my outfit...

Its finally semi-warm in NYC!! Let me not jinx it, so I'm going to shut up about weather. Originally I was going to wear a long jacket with this outfit but, I didn't have a color that matched perfectly, so I opted for a jean jacket. I had an issue with shoes. I tried most of my boots then just opted for my navy converses. Anyhow the outfit turned out awesome.



 
Tank Top ~ Old Navy
Skirt ~ Old Navy
Converses ~ Famous Footwear
Jean Jacket ~ gifted from my grandmother
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment