Pages

11.22.2016

Semantics


Untitled #473

Untitled #473 by alexandriaunique


"The cold has arrived!!! And so has some posts!!! Sorry for the wait."


As the Fall 2016 semester finally comes to an end so has my blogging hiatus. (Cue the dramatics) This semester has kicked me in the face and spat on my ego. Work has drained and depleted my energy. Blogging had to take a back seat for a moment (and that deeply saddens me) but, I have a goal to graduate by December 2017 (I gotta do what I gotta do), and I got bills.

This outfit reminded me of snow in Autumn (in New York this is a normal occurrence) with its leaves' golden brown hues, blankets of white-ish snow, and hot tea/toasted almond cookies. Fuzzy and warmth from my favorite blanket while watching the snow fall out of the bright Saturday morning sky. Okay, enough with the semantics.

This outfit is chic, elegant, and sophisticatedly sexy. It's powerfully sweet and commands attention.



~~~~~~In the Picture~~~~~~
Earrings
Sweater Dress
Coat
Bag
Boots (Sold Out)


~~~~~~Similar Buys~~~~~~
Earrings
Macy's
Kohl's
Zales

Sweater Dress
Forever 21
Torrid

Coat
Macy's
New York & Company
JCPenny

Bag
Shoe Dazzle
Call It Spring
Aldo

Boots
Charlotte Russe
Belk
Lulus
Just Fab
Just Fab



No comments:

Post a Comment