4.18.2017

Overwhelmed and Bumblebee Madnesss

"I seriously feel like throwing all my homework out the window and dropping all my classes; but then I realize I have less than a month left in the semester, one semester until graduation, and a killer ambition."


Since mid-March, about six weeks into Spring 2017 classes, the feeling of dread came upon me. Night after night, I found myself staying up well past 1 a.m. to finish all my assignments. Morning after morning, I dragged myself out of bed at 7 a.m. (Even though I as supposed to be in bed by 9:30 pm and up at 5 am.) I'm not complaining, I am absolutely grateful for having such a strong ambition and such successful endeavors at 23. But, dude, I need a break. Falling asleep on New York City transportation is not safe and passing out is not on my agenda. Honestly, it does get tough, and I know it will pay off someday. Lately, I've been too tired to blog. Sorry, homework first! I long for that time I have off so I can go braless (free my boobies, yo!) and don one of my favorite superhero t-shirts while drinking some hot tea and a bottle of vodka (just kidding on the hot tea, hehehe, I mean the vodka).


No comments:

Post a Comment