5.15.2015

Money, Power, Glory


I want to do more. I need to do more. Even though I've been extremely busy,  I feel the need to set higher standards for myself. I watch so many people around me who aspire to just stay where they are, and I know for sure that's not me. May-be I push myself way too hard, but I got a taste of the real world, and now I want it all. As Lana Del Rey says, "I want money, power, and glory". We may not be talking about the same "money, power, glory", but none the less it what I want.

In this outfit, I did feel mighty powerful with a dash of glory. What I couldn't quite get in the picture was the sheerness of the shirt. It is actually very see-through so I opted for a really pretty bra from Ashley Stewart. Since the shirt was very see-through I decided to wear my duster. I threw on the skirt, shoes, and a ring I made and I was out the door.

Blouse ~ Old Navy
Bra ~ Ashley Stewart {click here}
Skirt ~ Forever 21
Shoes ~ Just Fab
Duster ~ Forever 21
Ring ~ Made by me





No comments:

Post a Comment