7.01.2014

Roar!!!

 
Ever notice that the shyest person is always the one person that ends up having the loudest mouth and the craziest things to say? Well that’s me once I drop my walls and kick back. Depending on the situation, that happens fairly quickly. Which brings me to my point, at work my presence was known and I made sure of that. Not only my pants, edgy haircut, or my statement necklace played a part in it but, I had personality both visually and verbally. I meant business. I had to take it down a notch so I wore my black wedges and sleeveless-button-down shirt with three simple bangles. The oversized cardigan was a key item to battle New York’s crazy, kooky weather.
I AM COURTNEY, HEAR ME ROOOOOOAR!!!!!!!

Shirt ~ Rainbows
Cardigan ~ Target
Leggings ~ Rainbows
Shoes ~ JcPenny
 Necklace ~ Made by me
 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment